When it comes to getting a fresh and healthy look instantly, nothing's better than using 'tints'!
A bit on the cheeks with a slight touch of highlighter on the top of the cheekbone,
and Voila! here you are ! freshly reborn!
I recommend you ,Benefit's Cha Cha Tint.
This juicy liquid dye can also be applied on the lips!
Image from Benefit.
The new tangerine trend has already been introduced on Upashion.Here are some more examples and tips for using beauty products in tangerine colors.If you click on the article to view a larger photo above, you will get to know the names of the brands for these products.
1. The Eyeshadow, # 034, L'Oreal Paris -rich, warm tones of tangerine eyeshadow will do the trick!
2. Blush cream Transparent, n° 03, Fred Farrugia- If you have fair skin, dip into the sweet orange, shades of pink.If you have dark skin, go for the flashy orange.Apply blush to the finger, for more natural and spontaneous effect. Spread out the
Play with the colors for your lips! Max factor’s new color effect flipstick offers two complementary shades of lipstick for each product. You can combine or mix the colors together and create your own color style for your lips! How fun is that?!
You can combine, mix and design your lip colors with a double-headed flipstick
It is available in eight duet colors from pink to red and purple to brown!
Make up tips : It’s up to you whether you want to use them separately or use them in mixed ways in the outer and central part of the lips.
From darker matte touch to bright glowing particles!
You can even pull off a dramatic tone effect for any type of party occasions as well!
Image -Max factor
We Do Not emphasize slanted eyes like the others.
You have to handle the eyeshadow in a special way to give the illusion of relief and big bright eyes.
1.It is not always necessary to use a lot of colors for a sophisticated look.
( We just need two or three soft tones)
2.Feel free to use false eyelashes. ( They are now well produced to be easier to stick)
3.Allow enough time for drawing eyebrows. This highlights facial lines.
The key point is to enlarge the eyelid's length with makeup illuminators.
Image from Shu uemura (actress Min Hee Kim)
You can have fabulous eyes just with a mascara and an eye pencil!
1. Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler! (hold your lashes for 3 seconds twice)
2. Apply amascara: apply it many times to make a thick, dramatic look!)
3. Draw lines with an eye pencil : just define your eyelines and make a sharp line at theend of your eyes)